Recently, a belt caught our eye at the local REI store. It was the Arc’teryx Conveyor Belt. First impressions were that this was a sturdy belt, made of a very durable webbing. The buckle was metal and displayed the “dead bird” for everyone to see. We purchased the belt and found the following after wearing the belt in a “off duty” capacity.
- The belt is 1.5 ‘’ in width.
- We chose the black with red accents.
- The belt was easy to put on and held up our pants without a gun on.
- The belt failed to hold a holstered, Glock 21 very close to our hip. Most likely due to the weight.
- The belt did hold an appendix carried INCOG with a Glock 19, very well.
- We did find that the belt would loosen sometimes while being worn.
- The price tag of $39.00 was fairly decent considering it was Arc’teryx brand.
- The webbing is very sturdy as it pertains to construction.
All in all, this belt is made well. It’s Arc’teryx. It looks great. And if you carry your firearm “appendix carry”, you shouldn’t have any problems.
Colors range from black, buckhorn (tan), and Nubian brown (tan).
Suggested retail is $39.00 at www.arcteryx.com or at any outdoor store that carries Arc’teryx.